FUMES-R-US will work hard to make your fumigation experience satisfying and as convenient as possible.
Our Promise to you
- To provide you with a very competitive bid
- Show up on time
- Answer all your questions in a courteous and professional manner
- Provide you with a written estimate and literature
- Provide all occupants with written instructions and or video instructions as well as bags for your food items
- Utilize our combined industry experience of three generations-family owned and operated.
- Care for your property as if it were our own
- Fumigate your home using the best equipment and materials available
- Leave your property just as we found it, minus the termites!
Each and every one of our Fumigators has undergone a Commitment to Excellence program by our gas suppliers in order to ensure a highly trained and competent fumigator applies their product. Most of our licensees have over 25 years of industry experience. Every employee regularly undergoes drug screening and background checks.
Our employees are courteous, helpful, and uniformed. You can rest assured that from the staff in the office to the last person that handles your property you will receive the utmost professionalism and care.
FUMES-R-US is licensed-bonded & insured (you can request a copy of any
documents you may need prior to scheduling).
Our goal is to provide our clients with excellent customer care at a very
competitive price. Our equipment is state of the art, our trucks are new, and
our employees work hard to attain 100% customer satisfaction.
We Support Our Troops with Military Discounts & thru Charitable Donations to Adopt A Platoon. Senior Discounts Available
Frequently Asked Questions
How much fumigant should be applied to my home?
This can only be determined by the fumigator, as factors such as target pest, exposure time, seal of the structure, weather conditions, temperature etc... will be calculated in order to figure the total amount of gas to be used.Read More
There are many species of structural infesting termites and each one has developed effective ways to get at and attack the wood in your home. Preventing termite attack and killing these...Read More